01 May PVP Contest Registration
Registration is now closed. If you have registered for the contest, please ensure that you bind your account. Good luck!
Contest Terms & Conditions
(Effective Date: March 5, 2020)
(Last Update: June 1, 2020)
This contest (“Contest”) is organized by Chariots Gaming Pte Ltd (“Chariots Gaming”) for the game titled Becoming Bytes™ (“Becoming Bytes”).
You understand that by participating in the Contest, you are accepting the terms and conditions (“Terms”) and agreeing to be bound by them. This contest is organized and administered by Chariots Gaming.
The Contest is open to all players of Becoming Bytes™ residing in the following countries:
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- aged 18 and above as at the start of the Contest Period (as defined below). Participants below the age of 18 shall obtain the necessary consent from their parents/legal guardians before participating in this Contest and submitting any personal information, and shall furnish such proof of consent should organizers require it; and
- not prohibited in any manner by any person, entity, authority or law anywhere in the world from participating in this Contest or any similar contest.
- Participants must have a valid residential address in respective countries.
- Employees or former employees of (a) Chariots Gaming, (b) Chariots Gaming’s advertising agencies, and (c) Chariots Capital; and the immediate family members and/or relatives of these employees/former employees, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Immediate family members are categorized as the following:
- Children and grandchildren
- In-laws (mother, father, brother, sister, daughter, and son)
- Adopted, half, and step members.
- Participants will be required to sign a written confirmation of their eligibility upon joining the contest. The Organiser has the discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Contest without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
- By participating in the Contest, each Participant represents and warrants that he/she has met the eligibility criteria stated in this Contest Terms and Conditions.
- Chariots Gaming reserves the right to at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participation should the participant has acted in violation of the Terms or any applicable state, federal, or local laws or regulations and will be subjected to legal actions.
Winner Selection and Notification
The contest runs from 14:00 on 1st May 2020 until 12:00 on 30th July 2020 (Singapore Time Zone) as per below:
- PVP Leaderboard Contest runs from Monday, 1st May 2020 – Thursday, 30th July 2020 inclusive (“Season”)
How To Participate
PRIZE CONTEST GIVEAWAY
|1st Position||S$20,000 Cash|
|2nd Position||S$10,000 Cash|
|3rd Position||S$5,000 Cash|
- Participants will be required to sign up for Chariots Pass from in-game and register for the contest through the Chariots Gaming website to enter the contest.
- Participants will be competing on the leaderboard positions based on the “PVP Mode” within the game.
- Only players who have completed the registration will be considered for the contest.
- Chariots Gaming will refer to details provided in the registration entry. Any difference between the registration entry and in-game details such as game ID, registered email, and/or Trainer’s name will result in an automatic disqualification.
- In addition to the main Prize Contest Giveaway, there will be bonus mystery prizes to be awarded at Chariots Gaming’s discretion from time to time.
- The leaderboard positions will be finalized within 5 business days of each leaderboard closing. The winners of the leaderboards will be contacted within 7 to 14 business days of this date and notified of their win via phone call and/or email notification.
- The winners must respond and confirm the acceptance of the Prize within 5 calendar days of being notified or the Prize will be forfeited.
- The participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of the Contest. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material by Chariots Gaming) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal, or reclaiming of any prizes won.
- The decision by Chariots Gaming Pte Ltd in relation to the selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Chariots Gaming reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without prior notice to the participants.
- Chariots Gaming will endeavor to hold the Contest on and at the advertised date, time and venue and by the mode (manually or electronically) as advertised, but reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to conduct the Contest by another mode in such circumstances as Chariots Gaming may deem appropriate.
- Winners will be required to submit proof of residency and identities either via utility bill or phone bill or bank statement. Chariots Gaming reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless Chariots Gaming is satisfied with the verification.
- Participants can create multiple accounts with different registered emails to enter the contest but can only win the main Prize Contest Giveaway once per contest period.
- Participants may win multiple in-game giveaways or bonus prizes more than once per contest period.
Rights of Publicity
By entering the Contest, each participant agrees that:
- any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to the Chariots Gaming for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the Contest, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, and such other purposes Chariots Gaming may reasonably deem appropriate, or in relation to which the participant has otherwise provided Chariots Gaming with consent;
- Chariots Gaming may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in Chariots Gaming’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Contest or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in Chariots Gaming without further compensation.
- Participants shall not, without the prior written approval of Chariots Gaming, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Contest.
Limitations of Liability
- Chariots Gaming and/or sponsors for the Contest (if applicable) shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Contest, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this Contest nor in respect of the prizes and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Chariots Gaming accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prize winners are responsible to declare their winnings to the respective tax authority in their countries and pay for their own tax.
- Winners are required to provide their full particulars for the purpose of verification & audit. All prizes which are not won or remain unclaimed after two (2) weeks of the announcement will be forfeited.
- For prize collection, a winner must produce the Organiser’s email notification and his/her proof of identification and submit proof of residency either via utility bill or phone bill or bank statement as per registration. Cash prizes will be issued to the winners by cheque/cash/bank transfer. The receipt of any prize is conditional upon compliance with the Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Season Tabulation Date: 3 to 7 Business Days After The Concluded Date Each Season
- Main Winner Announcement Date: 7 to 14 Business Days After The Concluded Date Each Season
- Using Hacks/Mods: Usage of in-game hacks, and/or mods will result in immediate disqualification from the Contest. The player(s) identified using hacks, and/or mods will be banned permanently from the game and Contest.
- Using external tools/bots: Usage of external tools, and/or bots is not recommended and considered cheating. Any unusual player activities suspected from cheating will result in account suspension. The player(s) with account suspension will need to provide evidence before the removal of their suspension. The player(s) with account suspension will not be eligible for the Contest.
- Chariots Gaming reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions at any point of time without prior notice.